Congratulations and welcome to Newbury College!
We look forward to meeting you and assisting in your transition to college life. This should provide you with important information regarding orientation—one of your first experiences as a Newbury College student.
Orientation is a comprehensive program, designed to make your transition to Newbury College comfortable and enjoyable. Summer Orientation serves as the first phase. New Nighthawk Welcome Weekend begins the day you move to campus and leads to your first day of classes on August 31.
The program is designed to introduce you to academic as well as student life at Newbury. During Summer Orientation you will:
- Meet future classmates
- Discuss course selection with an academic advisor
- Register for fall semester classes
- Experience living in a residence hall community
- Explore our Brookline neighborhood and resources on campus
- And did we say, have fun!
FIRST YEAR ORIENTATION
- Session 1: Saturday and Sunday, June 17-18, 2017
- Session 2: Tuesday and Wednesday, June 20-21, 2017
Transfer Student Orientation
- Session 3 (Transfer students): Thursday and Friday, August 3-4, 2017
New transfer students will participate in a one-day transfer orientation program taking place on August 12. Registration/Check-in for Session 3 will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the Student Center and the program will begin at 9:30 a.m. Lunch will be provided and your day will be completed by 4:00 p.m.