With a vibrant population of nearly 100 international students from over 30 countries, the Newbury College campus prides itself on its diversity.
Newbury College is authorized under federal law to issue Form I-20 to enrolled international students so that they may apply for an F-1 student visa.
When applying to Newbury, international students must submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score. For the TOEFL, a minimum score of 71 (internet-based exam); 197 (computer-based exam); or a 527- 530 (paper-based exam) is required. For the IELTS, a minimum 5.5 band score is required.
After an acceptance, and prior to enrolling, international students must also submit the following in order to receive an I-20 form:
- Original Declaration & Certification of Finance
- Original letter of support from the sponsor’s bank
- Copy of passport
- Transfer Verification Form (if currently studying in the U.S.)
- Copy of visa (if currently studying in the U.S.)
- Copy of I-94 card (if currently studying in the U.S.)
- Copy of current I-20 form (if currently studying in the U.S.)
If you are a prospective international student, please contact your international admissions counselor, Keino Purcell: