The Summer Orientation options are:
- Session One: June 25-26 (overnight)
- Session Two: June 28-29 (overnight)
- Transfer Students: August 12
- Log into Nethawk using your assigned username and password. This can be located in the letter you received from the Admissions Office with your email address information.
- In the top left corner of the screen, select "My Info" from the drop-down menu and then click "Orientation Checklist."
- Complete each item. As they are completed, they will turn green (please allow 48 hours).
- Once you have completed each item, click the last button "I'm Ready for Summer Orientation." This will send you a confirmation that your list is complete.
- One of your Orientation Checklist items is the completion of two placement exams. Instructions are included. These MUST be completed prior to Orientation, so you can choose your classes for the fall semester with an advisor on campus.
- If you are not within driving distance of the college, you may be excused from Orientation and will need to set up a phone appointment to choose your courses at a later date.