OverviewDo you aspire to be a better leader? The Leadership Living Learning Community (LLC) provides opportunities for students to build their personal leadership skills through involvement in the Newbury Community, both in and out of the classroom. Members of the Leadership LLC aspire to develop their own philosophy of leadership and will contribute to and create campus traditions through civic engagement and programming.
Members of the Leadership LLC will have the unique opportunity to engage with faculty and staff from all different areas of campus. The Leadership LLC programming is based off The Social Change Model of Leadership Development.
- Develop your personal leadership philosophy
- Explore leadership in the community and how it ties into your major
- Meet significant leaders in the Newbury community
- Specific program based housing in Brookline Manor with other Leadership LLC members
- Participate in special LLC only programs on campus and in the community.
2015-2016 LLC Stats
- 3.25 Fall GPA
- 14 First Year students participating
- 11 majors represented
- 50+ hours of community service completed
- 14 educational programs