Evening & Online

Financial Aid

As an adult learner, you may still qualify for federal and state funded aid (both grants and loans). We highly recommend that you all adult learner students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. Please make sure that you enter Newbury’s Title IV code (007484) onto your FAFSA to ensure that we receive the results of your aid application.

If you need assistance in completing your FAFSA, our Financial Aid staff will be glad to assist you. To speak with a counselor about the types of financial aid available for adult learners, please call us at 617-730-7100 or email at finaid@newbury.edu with your questions.