Student Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate knowledge of management functions and roles.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply appropriate management theories, concepts and strategies to accomplish business goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to access and apply information needed to make sound business decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in a variety of business situations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of socially-responsible behavior from a business perspective.
- Demonstrate an awareness of standards of ethical behavior and the legal environment of business.
Recommended Course Sequencing:
Please see course descriptions for prerequisites. All courses are 3 credits unless otherwise specified.
AC101 Principles of Financial Accounting
AC102 Principles of Managerial Accounting
CS117 Applications and Presentations or CS118 Spreadsheets and Introduction to Databases *
EN105 Advanced English Composition *
EN206 Introduction to Literature
HU100 Foundations of Liberal Arts **
MH201 College Algebra *
MK105 Principles of Marketing
MN105 Principles of Management
AC204 Principles of Finance
HU103 World Civilization (Modern)
HU135 World Religions or HU152 Introduction to Philosophy
MN200 Business Law
MN201 Human Resources Management
MN208 Business Communications
Humanities or Psychology or Social Science Elective
Total Credits Required for Graduation: 60
* by placement
** If you have 15 or more accepted transfer credits, you may replace HU100 with an Arts and Sciences elective.